Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £30,000 per annum + bonus and commission
Location: Wapping, London
Start date: From February 2019
Our friendly and busy team are looking for a new Account Manager with a proven track record of success in client management and sales.
This role is suited to a team player with strong communication skills and a creative mind. Someone who is motivated by a challenge, always striving to learn new things and expand on their existing their knowledge.
What you will be doing
- Retaining and growing the revenue in your accounts.
- Building strong relationships with your varied cross-sector client base (both B2B and B2C) with regular meetings across the UK.
- Project managing the experts in our editorial, strategy and creative teams to deliver the best possible campaigns for your clients.
- Working with an Account Executive to ensure smooth delivery of work and excellent communication throughout.
- Organising and taking part in creative sessions to develop exciting new campaign ideas.
- Producing and presenting pitches to your clients.
What Axonn will do for you
- You will be part of an open and friendly agency culture where we are supportive of each other and love to learn and share.
- Given ongoing training in digital marketing strategies and techniques.
- Given a roadmap for progression and personal development.
- Be part of a competitive commission and bonus scheme based on personal performance.
- A salary £30,000 per annum + bonus and commission.
What we require
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an account manager or sales role.
- A proactive, self-starter attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and strategy is preferred.
- Experience of marketing platforms, such as HubSpot, is beneficial.
Does this sound like your dream job?
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.