Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: Competitive based on experience + bonus and commission
Location: Wapping, London
Start date: From February 2019
Axonn Media works with ambitious companies who are serious about achieving their goals online, who understand the value of inbound and are determined to achieve ROI from their budget.
We offer integrated content, inbound and SEO solutions that allow these companies to position themselves as a knowledgeable, trustworthy source, attract the right audience to their website and convert them as new customers.
We are unique in that we’re not just about delivering the services our clients sign up to, we understand the growing challenges marketers face and we work closely with marketing teams to help them secure buy-in and support from senior leadership.
We’re seeking a driven and ambitious Business Development Executive to help us sell the marketing services and tools that our clients have grown to rely on. The sales executive will have a passion for digital marketing and a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
The role is best suited to an ambitious, proactive and entrepreneurial salesperson who is eager to learn and challenge themselves.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with market research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organising your own daily work schedule
- Develop and implement a thorough action plan and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results achieved.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business
- Identify demand within our current prospects.
- Explore new methods of lead generation.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, marketing collateral, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- Negotiating and winning new business.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years in sales within a marketing agency setting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Personal integrity
- Ability to travel to customer events and meetings
- The ability to learn quickly and a deep interest in digital, inbound marketing and technology
- Experience identifying new business opportunities and generating meetings
- An understanding of different business models and organisation objectives
- An understanding of social and face-to-face networking
- The ability to develop and manage a prospect pipeline and generate revenue
- Experience of marketing platforms, such as HubSpot, is beneficial.
- A proactive, self-motivating and competitive mentality
What Axonn will do for you
- You will be part of an open and friendly agency culture where we are supportive of each other and love to learn and share.
- Our strategy and creative teams will help you devise the best proposition for your prospects to achieve their goals.
- Axonn will provide ongoing training in digital marketing strategies and techniques.
- You will have a clear roadmap for progression and personal development.
- You will be part of a competitive commission and bonus scheme based on personal performance.
- A competitive salary.
Does this sound like the next step in your career?
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.