Have you got what it takes to join our team? We’re looking for a real-life, bonafide, touring adept, caravan enthusiast to head up one of our most successful internal publications – CaravanTimes
Pitch up and read through the job spec below, if you feel like a match for our outfit, then hook-up with us via our contact page on site.
Product Manager – CaravanTimes
Leading content marketing agency seeks enthusiastic Product Manager to help deliver Axonn’s range of content and campaign services via our industry leading digital leisure publication – CaravanTimes.
Every brand worth its salt has a content marketing strategy. But a staggering number aren’t doing it properly – in fact, 52 per cent admit they’re no good at content marketing, and that makes us sad. But it also drives us: at Axonn Media, we believe in simplifying content marketing for everyone.
That’s where you come in. Axonn Media is an established content marketing agency and we’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our agency to communicate the importance of content marketing to the leisure industry.
The successful candidate will join an experienced, multi-disciplined team of strategists, account managers, writers, animators and video experts who use data to devise, implement and run campaigns using impactful content.
We are based in Hackney Wick in east London, but we have customers all over the UK and Europe.
Oversee the commercial success for one of the industry’s leading digital publications whilst managing editorial output and maintaining industry & social presence.
You’ll be required to develop your knowledge and understanding of our clients’ business, their brands, corporate image, market position, and their competition within the industry; enabling you to identify commercial opportunities through CT’s product list and wider Axonn agency services.
- Driving and developing new sales / revenue opportunities in the UK through the CarvanTimes product list and Axonn’s wider agency services
- Managing an editorial schedule of regular industry related news and creative editorial and features
- Establishing and growing a digital and social media presence for the publications brands to both consumers and the industry.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with industry leaders, through attending events and visiting key players.
- Developing and promoting advertising, video and social media campaigns for clients.
- Confident people person who can build rapport with prospects quickly
- Good stakeholder management skills, able to build relationships and empathise with prospects to understand their needs and how we can support.
- Excellent listener who can understand a client’s needs and can present our proposition confidently and effectively
- Proactive business development, calling prospects with the tenacity to succeed even when things get a little tough
- Playing a key part in the sales team with direct and supporting responsibilities to the Head of Sales / Head of Client Relations
- Overseeing new business meetings (primarily video calls, phone calls and some in-person)
This is a broad role perfect for someone seeking to manage and coordinate their own time whilst working with an experienced team of Marketers, Filmmakers and Creatives.
- All the brilliant basics in place: organised, numerate, literate, a keen eye & attention to detail
- Presentation skills and knowledge of Excel and Google Suite
- A self starter with strong commercial experience, a positive attitude and no shortage of drive and ambition
- An understanding of Social Media and Digital Marketing and knowledge of video and rich media production
- Editorial/Writing skills
- Team player who will relish the opportunity to muck in and be hands on
- First class communication skills – from listening, to presenting ideas, to objection handling
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Driven not only by individual performance but also by the desire to help the team succeed
- Pragmatic and adaptable approach
- Take pride in your work, taking full accountability
What You’ll Get
- Training & Development
- Work with other members of your team to improve your own skills and theirs
- Learning about Axonn’s service offering and content marketing strategy
- Position: Full time
- Salary: Competitive Salary + Generous Bonus & Commission
- Location: London
- This is a leisure industry publication so lots of opportunity for travel and tourism throughout the U.K and Europe
- Opportunity for fast role/career progression for the right candidate
- Auto Enrolment into the Company Pension Scheme
- Dynamic and flexible working environment in a fun and creative digital marketing agency
- Quarterly company socials
- The chance to work with and learn from some truly awesome people
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and an explanation of why you’re the right person for the job!