Account Manager – Axonn Media
Do you want to take your career in online marketing to the next level? Can you develop, implement and assess innovative campaigns for household name customers? Can you get to the heart of your clients’ needs – even when they don’t know what they are? Can you project manage multiple internal and external stakeholders to get the best results? And are you willing to go that extra mile to guarantee success and value for money?
If the answer to all of these questions is “yes” then Axonn Media has a vacancy for an Account Manager which sounds perfect for you.
Axonn Media is an established digital marketing agency, looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join our agency to communicate the importance of content marketing.
We are based in Hackney Wick in east London, but we have customers all over the UK and Europe.
We are seeking a commercially astute Account Manager to help deliver Axonn’s range of creative and campaign services across our client base of B2B and B2C businesses. The successful candidate will join an experienced, multi-disciplined team of strategists, account managers, writers, graphic designers, animators and video experts who use data to devise, implement and run campaigns using impactful content.
Your role will be to grow and add clients to your account base, acting as a natural extension to our clients’ marketing teams. You’ll be the go-to expert when it comes to providing digital marketing solutions, to help our clients achieve their goals.
We’re looking for a proven track record of success in online marketing client management or sales – people who are problem solvers, fearless communicators, big picture visionaries, sticklers for detail and painfully organised.
You’ll be required to develop your knowledge and understanding of our clients’ business, their brands, corporate image, market position, and their competition within the industry; enabling you to add value to work when solving client problems.
You’ll work closely with the Head of Client relations to assess client requirements, create high-quality proposals, communicate with clients via phone / webcam / email and in-person. You’ll brief internal teams and coordinate projects with internal and external stakeholders, under tight deadlines and within budget.
What you would be doing
- Visiting clients across the UK to build relationships, get under the hood of their businesses and consult on digital marketing projects
- Taking principal commercial responsibility for revenue in excess of £250,000 per annum
- Retain and grow each client by taking a consultative approach to upselling both existing and new creative services as well as campaign services
- Have a keen interest in each client business, identify key stakeholders, build relationships with influencers and decision makers in the business to put yourself in a strong position to pitch integrated campaigns
- Take an Account Based Marketing (ABM) approach to each client, by identifying relevant contacts in other parts of the business
- Project managing multidisciplinary teams of experts, freelancers, and other agencies to deliver the best possible marketing campaigns for customers.
- Building and managing your pipeline by keeping our CRM system up to date, adding leads and opportunities as they arise and providing progress updates to relevant members of the team
- Putting slick proposals and reports together and pitching them to clients whilst confidently managing objections as they arise
- Support Head of Client Relations in updating CRM, creating proposals and nurturing prospects
- Contribute to the overall success and culture of the business
You’ll need a hunger to improve and develop; we’re an ambitious team who are always looking to improve.
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles and digital strategy is essential
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an account manager or sales role in digital marketing
- A self-starter with a commercial mind, a positive attitude and no shortage of drive and ambition
- First-class communication skills – from listening, to presenting ideas, to objection handling
- Presentation skills and knowledge of Google Suite and Salesforce preferred but not essential
- Confident people person who can build rapport with clients, prospects and colleagues quickly
- Excellent listener with the ability to process and relay complex information with ease
- Proactive and pragmatic in approach, this role requires tenacity and a cool head even when things get a little tough
- Exceptionally organised, there are a lot of plates to spin and the successful candidate will need to have strong organisation and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities and deadlines
- Take pride in your work, taking full accountability
What You’ll Get
- Ongoing training in content marketing strategies and techniques
- Experience of marketing tactics across a wide range of sectors
- Great commercial understanding of critical business needs
- Roadmap for progression and personal development
- Part of an awesome agency culture where we love to learn and share
- Position: Full-time
- Salary: Salary from £24k per annum depending on experience
- Location: Hackney Wick – London
- A competitive commission and bonus scheme based on personal performance
- Auto Enrolment into the Company Pension Scheme
- Dynamic and flexible working environment in a fun and creative digital marketing agency
- Quarterly company socials
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- The chance to work with and learn from some truly awesome people!
If you’re keen to join the team, please submit your CV along with an explanation of why you’re the right person for the job to email@example.com