When you need to drive awareness of your brand and get your message across to the widest possible audience, digital PR is one of
the most effective ways to do it.
What is digital PR?
Whereas conventional PR focuses on building your brand through coverage in print publications and other more traditional channels, digital PR seeks to take full advantage of the countless opportunities to get yourself noticed online.
Despite their differences, these two disciplines do share the same goal: to boost the visibility of your brand with your target audience and to improve your reputation in your sector.
What does digital PR include?
Digital PR covers a wide range of activities designed to get your brand noticed online. It combines elements of traditional PR, online content marketing and social media strategies to generate interest and drive traffic to your website.
Finding the right combination of services and strategies to give your band the best chance of boosting its profile is essential for digital PR efforts to be successful. Coordinated campaigns that utilise key hero assets and a range of supporting content can prove especially useful in raising a brand’s profile.
Some of the digital PR tactics businesses can use to boost their exposure and gain authority in their sector include:
- Quality content – Professional, interesting articles that can be shared or published online can generate valuable backlinks to improve your website’s standing.
- Online press releases – Whether announcing new products or giving the insight of your key people on big events in your industry, crafting and distributing press releases keeps your brand visible to key industry journalists and influencers.
- Live events – Online events such as webinars or livestreaming videos enable you to connect directly with people, showcase your expertise and respond in real-time to any queries or comments.
- Visual media – Creating and sharing visual content, including brief custom graphics, more in-depth infographics or even animations gives your brand a unique identity.
The benefits of digital PR
Effective digital PR strategies and practices lead to valuable end results like:
- Higher web traffic as your brand gets more visibility and attention online
- Greater authority in your sector thanks to links and references from other well-known sites
- Improved SEO
- More leads and sales
Axonn can help you reach your digital PR objectives thanks to our experience and expertise in content marketing, search engine optimisation and social media management.
We offer a range of services that can be tailored to your needs in this space, including creation of press releases to get the right messages across to your audience and high-quality articles to earn authority-boosting backlinks.
It’s vital to ensure your digital PR efforts have a strong visual dimension, and we can help there too with engaging videos, shareable infographics and more.
In addition to this, we can help you measure the performance of these campaigns using a range of KPIs to identify which tactics are the most successful, ensuring Axonn can guide you in future efforts.