It’s vital to have a well-functioning, reliable website to deliver the best possible experience to your customers.
Visitors to your site want to be able to find the information they need and navigate to the pages they’re interested in as quickly and easily as possible.
If you’re not able to meet this requirement, you’re at risk of jeopardising your wider marketing efforts by damaging your brand and providing a sub-standard customer experience. That’s why it’s vital to dedicate sufficient time, effort and investment to building your website.
Website build best practices
Here are some of the questions to ask when planning your website build:
- What sort of typography will you use and why? What does it say about your brand?
- How will you make the best possible use of strong, memorable images across your site?
- Do you have a strategy for deploying video content on key pages?
- How will your website be built to provide compelling user journeys and support lead conversions?
- What’s your plan for providing an engaging user interface?
- Have you considered SEO ranking factors like loading speed?
- Do you have a website maintenance plan?
There’s a lot involved in building a high-quality website, and as well as having the right foundations in place, you need a strategy for filling your site with high-quality content if you want to attract visitors.
If you have questions about building your website, or you’re looking for help with web design or content production, Axonn has the experience and expertise to help.