If you’re looking for a fun, inventive way to add a new dimension to your marketing, animation could be the answer.
Visual assets are an essential part of any marketing strategy, and animated videos are about as entertaining and engaging as visual content gets.
Whether you’re trying to position yourself as a lighthearted B2C brand or explain a complex service in a simple, engaging way, animated videos are a great way to attract an audience and highlight your unique voice.
Key benefits of using animated videos
Animations can help you achieve a wide range of marketing goals and benefits across multiple stages of the customer journey. Some of the ways in which this content can help businesses across all sectors include:
- Making it fun – Animations are a great way of injecting a sense of fun and playfulness into otherwise dry subjects.
- Offering clarity – These videos can provide a straightforward, dynamic explanation of products or services that might be difficult to encapsulate in words.
- Boosting engagement – Encouraging people to spend more time on your site, which is good for SEO.
- Increasing visibility – Short, striking animations are perfectly suited for sharing on social media and getting your brand name out there.
- Setting you apart – A well-made animation provides a distinctive look that can add a unique element to your marketing and differentiate you from your competitors.
- Impressing prospects – As well as being used online, animations can be shown at sales meetings and events when pitching directly to customers.
- Capturing the imagination of your audience – An animation can really make an audience sit up and pay attention, and is more likely to stick in their mind afterwards than still images or even live video.
Delivering real results
On top of being hugely useful at improving visibility for your brand in the awareness stage, animation can prove particularly valuable further down the funnel.
When you’re looking to boost conversions through your content, including an animated asset on a landing page, for example, will make the whole page more compelling and visually appealing, increasing the likelihood of people taking the action you want them to take.
They can also help answer any key questions customers may have and ensure they have a clear idea of what your product or service does and how it could benefit them, turning interest into action.
Animation is a key part of the video service offering we provide here at Axonn. We can help you plan, design and produce an array of animated content to complement and amplify the rest of your marketing.
When used as part of a coordinated marketing campaign that also utilises other assets such as graphics and copy, animations create a clear brand identity that can tell your story, showcase your products and services and make sure you get noticed by the right people.