If you’re a B2B business looking to get marketing results from social media, LinkedIn undoubtedly needs to be part of your strategy.
The professional network hosts some 30 million company profiles and is used by hundreds of millions of people every month.
There are some clear advantages to advertising on LinkedIn, including the opportunity to drive brand awareness among a professional demographic, refine your audience targeting with industry-specific variables and generate new leads.
If this is an approach you’re interested in pursuing, here are some of the key steps you’ll need to take to gain results from it:
- Identifying the objectives you want to achieve, which will help you plan your ad campaigns and measure outcomes
- Establishing audience targeting criteria, which could include company size or individual skills, job title and level of seniority
- Choosing between LinkedIn’s ad formats: sponsored content, message ads, dynamic ads or text ads
- Setting a budget and schedule
- Deciding how to optimise and measure the performance of your campaign
Alongside the strategic components, there is a clear creative side to successful LinkedIn advertising.
If you’re looking at message ads to make direct connections with your prospects, for example, you need the capability to write engaging copy that will resonate with recipients.
The same goes for sponsored video ads that will be placed directly in the LinkedIn feeds of the people you want to reach. That content needs to be of a high quality to give the best possible representation of your brand.
Axonn has the right expertise and experience in areas like copywriting and video production to help you optimise your LinkedIn advertising and generate excellent returns on your investment in this space.
Contact us to start a conversation today.