White Papers and Guides
Producing whitepapers and guides is a good tactic if your current marketing goals include thoroughly educating your audience on a specific subject and demonstrating the knowledge and expertise to solve their problems.
Where blog posts and ebooks provide good opportunities to drive traffic to your website and grab the attention of your audience, whitepapers and guides give you the scope to explore a topic in much more depth.
Here are some of the defining features of these high-value assets:
- They provide an authoritative, research-based perspective on a specific issue or theme that is of interest to your audience.
- Their focus is generally on providing education and information, rather than selling your product or service.
- They can be anywhere from at least six to more than 50 pages long, depending on the subject.
- They’re carefully structured into themed sub-sections and enriched with engaging design and visual elements.
If you’re willing to commit the time and effort required to produce whitepapers and guides, you can expect to see benefits like:
- Lead generation, since these assets usually require at least an email address for user access.
- Engagement with customers who are further along their buying journey, through the delivery of information and insights that could influence purchasing decisions.
- Enhanced brand recognition and reputation.
To really get the best out of these formats, you need the right skills and knowledge to navigate each stage of the process. This includes everything from planning, researching and writing the content, to combining the copy with design and promoting your assets across your social channels.
Axonn has the experience and in-house expertise to support you on every step of this journey.
Contact us to learn more.