Building a brand is never an easy task, but bespoke video content could help you to stand out from the crowd and resonate with your target audience.
Your content marketing strategy should be made up of a number of diverse elements. Not only will this break up any reliance on copywriting, but it will also provide you with highly shareable digital assets that will help you to stand out from the competition.
One such element is video content, which should be incorporated into your strategy to unlock many benefits for your business. These include giving your audience a compelling and memorable insight into your brand and what makes it unique.
What makes you unique?
This is a valuable advantage if one of your key marketing priorities is establishing a brand identity and telling your story to current and prospective customers. This eventually leads into the sales funnel and is an important area that is often overlooked.
One of the key characteristics of video that makes it so well-suited to brand building is its versatility. Any company, regardless of size, customer profile, industry sector or the product it’s selling, can use this medium to give an accurate representation of its brand and what it has to offer.
If you’re a start-up looking to make a quick impression and get your brand noticed in a competitive marketplace, a snappy, attention-grabbing video is a great way to do it. Similarly, if you’re a well-established organisation, you can use video to add a new dimension to your brand and show a side of the business people have never seen before.
Resonate with your audience
Another thing to bear in mind when contemplating video for your campaigns is that they can come in a number of different styles and perform various functions. It’s just a case of selecting the type of video content that resonates with your audience and will best convey the message you want to get across.
Brand video content to consider:
- The spot – the most versatile type of brand video. The classic ad format with 15 to 30 seconds of commercial content.
- The explainer – goes into detail about a specific service or goods your brand offers to help inform your audience about how you can solve their pain point.
- The company culture video – good for brand awareness demonstrating your business’ ethos and values.
- The behind-the-scenes video – shows the quality and craftsmanship that goes into your products.
- The employee introduction video – replaces the usual headshot and blurb format. Shows off the human side of your business.
- The testimonial video – harness the power of a satisfied customer and inspire others to buy through evidence of a job well done.
However you choose to use it, video has the potential to make a big contribution to your brand storytelling and raise your business to the next level of success.
Axonn has a highly-skilled and experienced video team, with a strong track record of delivering results for diverse clients in various industries. Let us help you to build your brand with exciting video content.